On the corner of Hill Road and Crossways Road the building started life as the Capital and Counties Bank in about 1904, being the first bank in Grayshott. After moving to Headley Raod in 1924 (now Lloyds bank) the premises became a stationers and library, this image dates from the late 1920s and it remained as such into the 1960s. Various changes subsequently, at present Liphook Valet Service.
Note:?
Grayshott Library
|
?
Grayshott Library?
|
|
?
Headley Road c.1922?
|
|
?
Winchester Vulcan?
|
|
?
A. Phillips & Son?
|
|
?
Crossways Road in 1966?
|
.jpg)
![header=[Score: 1.2]body=[] Score:](modules/News/css/images/transparent.gif)







